Today we present 7 ridiculously easy makeup tips.
Just as you select different outfits for different occasions, you also want to choose the right makeup for different occasions.
Whether it’s for a day at the office, shopping with friends or a night on the town your makeup choice should be appropriate for the situation or event.
The first thing people usually notice about your appearance, are your eyes. Eye make-up can really change the way you look, open your eyes and brighten your face.
1. Instantly contour your face by simply swiping a number 3 over your cheeks.
2. Perfect your two-minute cut crease by blending your eyeshadow over a spoon.
3. Follow this guide to learn how to use any three-shade palette to its fullest potential.
4. Save time doing your brows by not over-plucking them.
5. Get a perfect Cupid’s bow — and a perfect line of color all around the edges of your lips — by using a lip liner to make an “x” on your upper lip.
6. After applying concealer, let it sit on your face for five minutes before blending it in.
7. And make sure to apply your under-eye concealer in a triangle shape — it disguises any dark circles really easily.